Spend more time working and less time switching equipment with easy implement swaps
Drive-over deck makes connection simple
1 Family Tractors are designed to minimize the time and effort needed to switch-out implements to accommodate different jobs.
- AutoConnect Deck System: Connect a mid-mount mower deck to the tractor in less than 60 seconds without leaving the seat except to lock the gauge wheels.
- Quik-Park™ Loader System: 120R Quik-Park™ Loaders are designed for easy mounting and removal in about a minute, with no tools needed.
- Quik-Tatch™ front hitch: Save time switching front implements like a snow blower, rotary broom, or front blade without tools.
- iMatch™ quick-hitch: Easily hookup Category 1 implements in seconds using three fixed points to back in and pick up rear implements without leaving the seat
- Position control hitch: Set the rear hitch height and then consistently lower the hitch to the exact height every time, which is especially useful in grading and leveling applications.
- Quik-Knect™ system: Connect power take-off (PTO)-driven implements quickly and with low physical effort. The Quik-Knect system utilizes one connector for the tractor’s PTO shaft and a designated connector for each implement which eliminates twisting and forcing splines to align.
1 Family Tractors can have up to three implements mounted simultaneously due to standard dual selective control valves (SCVs), allowing you to switch from using one implement to another without stopping to adjust. When a third SCV kit is added, the number of possible combinations is greatly increased.
Quickly and easily change speed and directions with Twin Touch foot controls and Hydrostatic transmission (HST)
Twin Touch™ pedals
The hydrostatic transmission’s infinite ground speeds and direction of travel are both controlled with the Twin Touch foot pedals.
- Ideal for loader or mower applications where frequent direction and speed changes are needed
- No clutching for fast direction changes
- Match the job at hand with infinite ground speeds
Excellent maneuverability and easy operation with standard four-wheel drive (4WD) and power steering
Standard 4WD and power steering make 1 Family Tractors excellent for mowing
Both 4WD and power steering are standard equipment on the 1 Family Tractors. This combination allows for excellent maneuverability and ease of operation.
- Narrow overall width allows you to work in tight areas where most compact tractors just cannot fit. The 144.8-cm (57-in.) wheel base and 119.4 cm (47 in.) overall width gives great stability for all types of terrain.
- Power steering means fewer turns of the steering wheel than manual steering, which is especially valuable when mowing around obstacles or during front loader work.
- High horsepower-to-weight ratio makes the 1 Family Tractors a good choice for a variety of tasks. The overall tractor weight reduces ground compaction and makes them excellent for mowing.
- The fully-independent power take-off (PTO) allows engaging and disengaging of the PTO without stopping tractor movement. This is important when driving across obstacles such as driveways while mowing.
Comfortable and convenient open operator’s station
1025R open operator station
The 1025R open operator station is designed for greater comfort and increased visibility.
- Thick, textured rubber floor mat reduces vibrations and absorbs shock and noise
- Step-through flat platform and fender-mounted handrails make it easy to get on and off the tractor from either side
- Controls are conveniently located next to the fenders and are color-coded for quick identification
- Tilt steering lets you keep your arms in a natural position to reduce fatigue
- Deluxe suspension seat has moveable armrests and provides great back support
- Easy access toolbox puts common tools within quick reach
- Standard 12-V outlet for convenient charging of electronics
- Easy-lift hood with dual gas-charged lift struts as standard equipment. A simple flip of the latch lets you open the rugged composite hood, providing wide open access to the engine compartment.
- Foldable rollover protective structure (ROPS) keeps you protected during operation and improve the ability to store tractor in a garage
Foldable Roll-Gard ROPS
Foldable Roll-Gard™ ROPS is standard equipment on 1025R
Standard (and optional) lighting shown
- Sloping hood design provides improved visibility especially during front loader work
- Standard lighting equipment allows you to work from early in the morning to late at night:
- Two front-mounted sealed-beam halogen headlights
- Two amber-flashing warning/hazard lights mounted on the side of the ROPS with reflectors
- Two additional fender lights are standard on the 1025R
- Additional front- and rear-light kits are available
Flexibility in operation with multiple mid-mower lift system options
Mid-mower lift system options
Mid-mower lift system options
Standard mechanical mower lift
The standard mechanical mower lift system moves the mower in conjunction with the rear implements and comes factory-installed on 1 Family Tractors.
Optional hydraulic mower lift
The optional hydraulic mower lift system allows the mower to be raised and lowered independently of the rear implements. It uses the loader joystick to lift and lower the mower deck.
Optional independent hydraulic mower lift
The optional independent hydraulic lift system allows the mower to be raised and lowered independently of the rear and front implements. It operates using a rocker switch mounted on the tractor, located at the operator’s left knee.
For more information on this mid mower lift system click here.